users@glassfish.java.net

Need help in cleaning up Cargo support for GlassFish...

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:33:56 -0700

Cargo 1.0 finally got out but it did not lists GlassFish as a supported
container. We actually have the code to do that for GFv2 (courtesy of
Kohsuke) and it should not be hard to make it work for GFv3, but there
are a few things missing before it can be checked into Cargo 1.0. These
things are easy: documentation, code formating, but all our core
developers are focused in our JavaOne deliverables.

If you are interested in helping, please post in this thread at
DEV_at_GlassFish.dev.java.net, or drop me an email (pelegri at sun dot com).

Thanks for your help,

      - eduard/o