users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OpenMQ 4.3 issues still, downgrade possible?

From: Ed Bratt <ebratt_at_dev.java.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:52:55 -0700

Hi Alex
My preference would be to find out what the problem is and see what
needs to be done to rectify it. We certainly didn't see anything like
this in any of the performance tests we did run.
Let's discuss this at the Open MQ Users alias -- (We'll repost back
here, when we've got something definitive to report.)
Thanks,
-- Ed Bratt