users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF CDDL license advice

From: Gautam Arora <gautamsarora_at_gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 23:10:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the reply Wolfram.

as you said:
"Thus I think you have to use the CDDL for your code as well if it is
made within CDDL-licensed files. This is not necessary for any files you
added."

is my understanding correct?
Put CDDL license on top of files that I used/edited from the glassfish
project (thus they remain under cddl)
No need to put license for new files that i coded.

i'm consulting others as well and not holding your statement to be that of a
lawyer :) just wanted to get the views from the community for my problem. I
will not release any code unless I do get a yes from a lawyer :) so do share
your opinion.

Thanks,
Gautam