users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using declared Services in Glassfish v3 prelude

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:46:30 +0530

In this case, user was not trying any j2ee application. It was a plain
OSGi bundle and what I gathered was deploy command was not starting the
bundle, so I suggested the alternative.

Secondly, when we have our deployment code ready for OSGi/javaee apps,
it will automatically work for bundles started via fileinstall or via
deploy command, as I am assuming we shall implement some kind of
extender pattern to achieve this.

Thanks,
Sahoo