users@glassfish.java.net

Cannot add node agents to cluster

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 03:44:59 PDT

HI all,

Sorry if I am asking a lame question but I am trying it for almost a week all ready and cannot solve the issue.

I have 2 Solaris boxes with 3 zones - two onto one machine and third onto second. I want to have the GF DAS working into one zone and two nodes onto other two zones.

I am creating the node agent for DAS, creating instance for DAS but when I do the node agent for the nodes - I cannot start the node agent - getting this error:

[i]
[#|2009-04-22T10:37:30.350+0100|SEVERE|sun-appserver2.1|javax.ee.enterprise.system.nodeagent|_ThreadID=10;_ThreadName=main;|NAGT0035:The NodeAgent failed to complete the intial synchronization with the DAS. Please make sure the DAS is running and is accessible from the NodeAgents server|#]
[/i]

I did almost all things I could:

1. Use asadmin login ( working )
2. Check the hosts and ports ( working )
3. Tried to telnet to port used for communication ( working )

Still no result.

I am using -

Java:
java version "1.6.0_13"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 11.3-b02, mixed mode)

Glassfish:
Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 (9.1.1) (build b60e-fcs)

Solaris:
SunOS 5.10.

Any ideas what I have to check up?
[Message sent by forum member 'stratum' (stratum)]