users@glassfish.java.net

GF CDDL license advice

From: Gautam Arora <gautamsarora_at_gatech.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:09:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I've used a sample web app project developed by the GF team and extended it
to build a more comprehensive sample with added functionality.

I wish to release this project on github so that its available to the
community.

For the source code of the project which I used from the GF sample app and
edited, I've kept the CDDL license on top of the files.

For the new source code that I've programmed, I do not have any license
headers.

Is is in accordance with the CDDL license?
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/about/faq/licensing_faq/#CDDL-combo

Can I go ahead and put the entire project at github or another hosting site
(not java.net or kenai)

[p.s. this is more from an ease point of view and because I use github. I
have no issues with the CDDL license as such but dont want to have license
on my files :) ]

Thanks,
Gautam