users@glassfish.java.net

Re: a problem of thread

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 04:58:33 PDT

Same here; once my LifecycleListener INIT and READY states are called my Thread class that the LifecycleListener creates is good to go!! But I have not idea how to get a handle to the Thread class from my Stateless EJB so it can call the methods on this Threaded class.

I was thinking about having the LifecycleListener place the Thread class instance into the JNDI tree and then the EJB can pick it up from there once it gets called by a client application.

From what little information I've found about LifecycleListener this seems like the proper implementation, but I am not sure, because I have yet to see any client example of an EJB calling into a LifecycleListener bean.

Thanks for you comments
Peter
[Message sent by forum member 'peterdelaney' (peterdelaney)]