users@glassfish.java.net

Configuring GlassFish/OpenMQ brokerd service to use a passfile?

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:50:42 -0400

It seems the default OpenMQ brokerd service started with a GlassFish
domain gets passed a -passfile commandline option which I can't
override. On Windows, it appears to create a new temporary file in
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ ... on each startup, with a default entry of

imq.imqcmd.password=admin

I've tried setting command line args in the domain setup, which will add
my -passfile option to the startup params, but still leaves the existing
as well.

Simply setting the appropriate properties and imq.passfile.enabled=true
in the config.properties for the domains imq config does not work either.

How am I supposed to customize the OpenMQ server for my domain (in
regards to passfile, etc)?