users@glassfish.java.net

appserver pe 8.2 threads works slow

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:14:29 PDT

HI ,

I am using sun appserver PE 8.2, for some reason the application works slow when many users use it.

I tried trouble shooting many areas in my application,

I have my http accceptor thread setting as 5 threads.

At any given time when I monitor my database it shows only 5 threads interacting with it.

I too agree that some queries take more time in getting processed but the same queries takes less time with less number of users.

I tried increasing the number of http threads, but they didn't give me a good result other than adding load to database

Somebody please help me on this I am facing lot of issues on this.

Thanks,
R.Ramesh
[Message sent by forum member 'rameshjspnet' (rameshjspnet)]