users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jruby + glassfish gem

From: Jacob Kessler <Jacob.Kessler_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:12:24 -0700

That error is normally caused by being unable to find the C header
directory that is used for C extensions. While I'm not sure why it
wouldn't be finding it, C extensions aren't supported on Jruby at all,
and likely won't work. If you are using C extensions in your app, you'll
have to find Java or pure ruby replacements before you will be able to
run your app on GF gem.