users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish slows down other servers running on localhost

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 05:11:32 PDT

Hello,

I am using glassfish on my local machine for EJB module and webservices deployment. My machine also runs Apache HTTP server, and WSO2 Synapse ESB. When i start the glassfish default server all of a sudden the Synapse and HTTP server slows down.

First i Thought this is a DNS problem and tried various solutions over the net for reveres DNS lookup. non of them solved the problem. I guess this is some issue with glassfish blocking other resources. please help

My glassfisg version - V2
Operating system - Windows Vista Business

hope for a quick reply

Thanks
Nuwan
[Message sent by forum member 'nuwanbando' (nuwanbando)]