users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unable to open web service tester page

From: Sreekanth <Sreekanth.Manga_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:43:07 +0530

If you want to see your web service tester page,your url would be like:

http://localhost:8080/sampleApp/HelloWorldServiceService?Tester

where sampleApp is my webapplication and HelloWorldService is my
webservice.If you are using netbeans you can directly right click on
webservice and say Test Webservice.

Thanks,
Srekanth