users@glassfish.java.net

Mangement Rules on the clustered instances

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 09:29:09 PDT

Hi,

We have 4 application server instances which are clustered.I have deployed the mbeans and management rules on the cluster. Now the management rule is calling on all the server instances. So management rule is firing four times.I would need the rule can be fired only once for the clustered instances.Do we have any configuration setting for the management rule to be fired only once for the clustered instances.

Can we deploy the management rules on the cluster.

Thanks
satish
[Message sent by forum member 'satishtalluri' (satishtalluri)]