users@glassfish.java.net

Re: jms packaging confusion in Glassfish

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:46:28 -0400

According to http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-7757/6n9mar6fa?a=view

It says "The com.sun.messaging.jms.Connection interface, which defines
extensions to the javax.jms.Connection interface."

Don't know if this helps, but from what I've seen in the "real world" is
that you often need to cave into proprietary interfaces/impl classes for
app servers to get some things to work. Of course, this is not always
the case, and may not be here, but it may just be something you have to
do...

Hopefully someone with more specific knowledge can answer better for you
(or perhaps you should check the OpenMQ mailing list)