users@glassfish.java.net

RE: asadmin deploy fails

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:51:03 -0400

asadmin> start-appserv
Domain [domain1] is running [Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01 (build b0
9d-fcs)] with its configuration and logs at:
Admin Console is available at
Use the same port [XXXX] for "asadmin" commands.
User web applications are available at these URLs:
[http://localhost:XXXX https://localhost:XXXX ].
Following web-contexts are available:
[/web1 /__wstx-services hello ].
Standard JMX Clients (like JConsole) can connect to JMXServiceURL:
[service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://A_SERVER:XXXX/jmxrmi] for domain management purpos
es.
Domain listens on at least following ports for connections:
[AAAA BBBB CCCC DDDD EEEE FFFF GGGG ].
Domain does not support application server clusters and other standalone instanc
es.

asadmin> deploy --host localhost --port AAAA --user Fred --verify=true --name h
ello --upload=true --retrieve .\samples\quickstart\hello.war --enabled=true %GLASSFISH_HOME%/samples/quickstart/hello.war
Command deploy executed successfully.
asadmin>

?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you to please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not accept any liability for the content provided.