users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Default keystore.jks change password

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 12:24:26 PDT

> <jvm-options>-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=${com.sun.aas.in
> stanceRoot}/config/keystore.jks</jvm-options>

Does this imply that the master-password is in the keystore.jks file? I thought the wiki said something about a master-password file in the config/ directory.

If the master-password is, indeed, in the keystore.jks file, and if keystore.jks has a keystore-password on it, how does asadmin get the master-password to decrypt the passwords inside the domain-password file?
[Message sent by forum member 'arshadnoor' (arshadnoor)]