users@glassfish.java.net

Regarding DLL files

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 14:03:42 PDT

Hi all,

I am using netbeans as IDE and glassfish as app server for my web application.
My application makes use of some native libraries(.dll files) on runtime. Can anybody tell me how can I use it or configure it in NetBeans or Glassfish so that these will be available to my application at runtime.
Also is there any way to check whether my dll files are loaded at runtime or not.

This is really urgent as I am stuck and I have already tried so many options.

Thanks
Gaurav
[Message sent by forum member 'gaurav_jain12' (gaurav_jain12)]