users@glassfish.java.net

Help with error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 13:24:49 PDT

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for this error on the internet but I don't understand what it means, is Data missing a field that is supposed to be id? (I don't call it anywhere). It also mentions there are server logs available, where are these? (My glassfish installation came with the latest version of netbeans).

Any help greatly appreciated.

[b]HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: The class 'com.sitepoint.Data' does not have the property 'id'.

root cause

javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: The class 'com.sitepoint.Data' does not have the property 'id'.

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 logs.
Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1[/b]
[Message sent by forum member 'afflictedd2' (afflictedd2)]