users@glassfish.java.net

Using Sun Java Web Server 7.0 with GlassFish

From: ikevin1688 <ikevin1688_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 01:05:48 -0700 (PDT)

On this page:
http://www.sun.com/software/products/appsrvr/faq_stub.xml

It says:
"Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server includes .......... Sun Java System Web
Server (can be used in conjunction with GlassFish Enterprise Server in DMZ
configuration as a pass-through for Web requests)"

Could anyone show me (or point me to some documentation) of how to set up
Sun Java Web Server to listen on port 80 and send those requests to Sun
GlassFish Enterprise v3 Server listening on port 8080 or some other ports?

Thanks and very much appreciated!

Regards,

Kevin.