users@glassfish.java.net

Managementrules are not working properly-Timer

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 01:28:41 PDT

Hi,

We are running our application on glassfish enterprize server v2.1. We have created the 4 timer management rules for invoking some actions. But the timer is not working correctly for the sepcified time. I have followed the documentation given in SUN site for creating the management rules. Can any one help for the steps to follow for creating timer rule and it has to invoke for the specified time. In my application it is invoking irregularly.

Early help will be much helpful for me

Thanks
satish
[Message sent by forum member 'satishtalluri' (satishtalluri)]