users@glassfish.java.net

RE: information.

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 20:49:16 -0400

not a problem
there are many things you have to do to build a war which is robust to deploy on appserv
The best thing do is break your project apart to jsp files/configuration files(.properties/.xml) and servlet/ActionClass
compile all of these and package your war

Fell free to ping back if you have any specific questions..

Viel Gluck,
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung