users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help deploying EAR to Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 08:27:08 PDT

Well Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction. I pretty new to all this and figured, as with most of this, I have something configured wrong. When you mentioned the application.xml, it clicked that I did not add one through netbeans. I then went to NB, clicked on the project node->new->standard deployment descriptor. and generated the application.xml. Then was able to deploy the ear with no exceptions. Kudos. Thanks for taking the time and the help.

Sincerely,
Joseph
[Message sent by forum member 'javajoe83' (javajoe83)]