users@glassfish.java.net

Not able to start glassfish server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 04:06:44 PDT

Hi,

I have glassfish server installed on Uniix server.

Till today morning it was working fine.

Since today morning When I log in to glassfish console I get below error

please help.

javax.servlet.ServletException: Handler 'setRegistrationNodeText' in event 'beforeCreate' is not declared! Ensure the '_at_Handler' annotation has been defined on the handler Java method, that it has been compiled with the annotation processing tool, and that the resulting 'META-INF/jsftemplating/Handler.map' is located in your classpath (you may need to do a clean build).
root cause

com.sun.jsftemplating.layout.SyntaxException: Handler 'setRegistrationNodeText' in event 'beforeCreate' is not declared! Ensure the '_at_Handler' annotation has been defined on the handler Java method, that it has been compiled with the annotation processing tool, and that the resulting 'META-INF/jsftemplating/Handler.map' is located in your classpath (you may need to do a clean build).
note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02 logs.

Please help.
[Message sent by forum member 'sandeepdeshpande' (sandeepdeshpande)]