users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Directory Listings still showing after changing default-web.xml

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:41:08 PDT

Hi Hong,

I am having the exact same issue.

I am using struts and essentially every directory that has a param defined in the web.xml servlet section is still showing directory listings after all of the above steps have been performed.

example:

If I have a valid path of

common/modules/status/getStatus.do

and have a param in the web.xml for

common/modules/status

and then go to that path I get a directory listing.

if I instead only go to

common/modules/

which has no param it correctly gives me the 404 error due to listings being false.

any ideas? or which forum should I present this question in?
[Message sent by forum member 'superchunk' (superchunk)]