users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish on Ubuntu 8.04, /usr/bin/asadmin

From: Nitya Doraisamy <Nitya.Doraisamy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:13:24 -0700

The /usr/bin/asadmin script of Glassfish v2 on Ubuntu 8.04 is basically
a wrapper script.
It delegates most of the commands to /usr/share/glassfish2/bin/asadmin
which is the default asadmin utility for GlassFish v2. This script is
part of the GlassFish package for Ubuntu.

man asadmin on Ubuntu will provide you more info on this script.

What are you seeing when you execute asadmin ? I believe it should drop
into asadmin's multimode.

- Nitya