users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Cluster Issue on Solaris 10

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:55:05 PDT

Hi All,

I installed the App server from the CAPS 6 Update 1 install package and looking at creating clusters. I have to create node agents on the nodes I intend to administer.

The commands used for clustering in asadmin (as per the quickstart guide) are the following:

create-node-agent;
create-cluster;
start-cluster; and
start-node-agent.

None of the above mentioned commands are however available in the asadmin tool.

I subsequently reinstalled the entire Java CAPS suite and the same issue remains.

We also checked the same default installation on a Windows platform. The commands are available for use in Windows, but not Solaris 10.

Is this a Solaris 10 specific or installation\setup issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'anthonie' (anthonie)]