users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ${com.sun.aas.javaRoot} variable reference

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 04:27:38 -0700

On 3/17/09 9:53 PM, Jerome Dochez wrote:
> the easiest way to change the JDK location used by glassfish is to
> modify the asenv.conf AS_JAVA variable.
This will work, but you still need to have a JRE or JDK in your path for
running the script asadmin that uses the 'java' command getting it from
your environment/path, not from AS_JAVA ... So If you have nothing in
your path, asadmin will still fail...(and all other commands: wsimport,
wsgen, stopserv, jspc...as well) in the glassfish bin dir. Bug?

Ludo