users@glassfish.java.net

Resource Adapter Transaction Support(GenericRA)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 02:13:51 PDT

I have deployed the generic resource adapater to connect to my middle ware server with all properties, it deployed successfully .

I have setted the SupportsXA = false while deploying the genericra and used NonXa connection factroy , in my middle ware also non xa factory .

If any operation performed like writing message to topic its throwing exception like this :

javax.resource.spi.ResourceAllocationException: Error in allocating a connection. Cause: SupportsXA is configured as false. Dont use the resource adapter in XA mode.
        at com.sun.enterprise.connectors.ConnectionManagerImpl.internalGetConnection(ConnectionManagerImpl.java:353)
        at com.sun.enterprise.connectors.ConnectionManagerImpl.allocateConnection(ConnectionManagerImpl.java:189)
        at com.sun.enterprise.connectors.ConnectionManagerImpl.allocateConnection(ConnectionManagerImpl.java:165)
        at com.sun.enterprise.connectors.ConnectionManagerImpl.allocateConnection(ConnectionManagerImpl.java:158)
        at com.sun.genericra.outbound.ConnectionFactory.createConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:94)
        ... 89 more

please help me ..

Thanks in advance
  prahlad
[Message sent by forum member 'usn45678' (usn45678)]