users@glassfish.java.net

Re: High Load in DB while Deploying Entity Bean

From: Mitesh Meswani <Mitesh.Meswani_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:36:23 -0700
Please make sure your tables are properly indexed for the queries going to database. You can turn on sql logging for cmp by adding following line to your domain.xml

     <log-service .....>
       <module-log-levels....>
         <property name="javax.enterprise.resource.jdo.sqlstore.sql" value="FINEST"/>
       </module-log-levels>

     </log-service>

glassfish@javadesktop.org wrote:
when I deploy application in glassfish, which has EJB entity bean(2.1), my DB server(DB2) load(memory and CPU usage) is high,
is there any way we can reduce load in the DB Server while deploying entity bean?

Thanks,
Rajesh
[Message sent by forum member 'rajeshkannacse' (rajeshkannacse)]