users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse 3.4 and Glassfish plugin

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:33:51 -0700

The ports are usually read from the domain.xml file in your domain
directory. The numbers you are seeing below are those used for default
purposes before the file is read. Can you check:

- That your domain dir & name is set to a valid directory
- The contents (specifically ports) in your domain.xml
- That you have no errors in your log file

Thanks,
Rochelle