users@glassfish.java.net

Re: weird problem while synchronizing large web application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 05:13:31 PST

Still searching. The Source code of the synchronization package is not part of the downloadable glassfish source archive. Found the source on http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/browse/glassfish. Saw there that the synchronization can be done by http or jmx, but no documentation found on this (how to switch?).

But now as I know the synchronization is done by http I understand better how the Web Container logger is involved in this.

Should I open a bug for this?

Thank you for any hints...

Ivo
[Message sent by forum member 'jdrive' (jdrive)]