users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Several questions about appserv-rt.jar... and more

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.mailing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:11:35 +0100

Hi Felipe. Good to see you on this list ;o)
I know that V3 has miles to go, but it's because I'm writing a book about
Java EE 6 at the moment (http://apress.com/book/view/9781430219545) so I'm
more interested with V3 capabilities (such as EJB the no-interface view and
war packaging for example).

Antonio