users@glassfish.java.net

Custom cookiepath for session

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 02:00:35 PDT

We have a single glassfish webapp that is used to render multiple "user defined" web applications in the form:

www.ourserver.com/app1
www.ourserver.com/app2
www.ourserver.com/app3

The users can choose their subdirectory, and then build their website using our administration console.

We would like to stop sharing sessions between applications. The default cookie-path is / and we have been looking at ways to override this without success so far.

One idea is to use a global filter to wrap the httpservletresponse and alter the cookiepath, but it seems a bit ugly to do this.
Any better ideas?
[Message sent by forum member 'profiler' (profiler)]