users@glassfish.java.net

RE: why the default response character encoding must be ISO-8859-1?

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:58:08 -0400

Ken-
i've never seem mandarin render under UTF-8 ..i would try UTF-16

<%_at_page pageEncoding="UTF-16"%>
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
    <head>

to see if cantonese glyph characters are covered check here
http://unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/Archives-Old/UML003/0362.html

Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you to please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not accept any liability for the content provided.