users@glassfish.java.net

Re: why the default response character encoding must be ISO-8859-1?

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:34:01 +0100

fro Glassfish, the following steps are used to set the encoding:

 * The getCharacterEncoding() method
   * A hidden field in the form, specified by the
form-hint-field attribute of the parameter-encoding element in the
sun-web.xml file
   * The default-charset attribute of the parameter-encoding
element in the sun-web.xml file
   * The default, which is ISO-8859-1