users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish deploying my projects' library file.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 04:25:18 PDT

Good day all,

I have a problem with deployment.
I have an ejb-module that is general and reusable to all my other projects, so I deployed it as an ejb module. Secondly for each other project, I build an ear project, then add my ejb and web modules. But within my ejb and web modules, the ejb common module is added to classpath as a project in my library. (I am using Netbeans 6.0).
But on deployment, I get a NameAlreadyBoundException on the ejb reference of the common module. Secondly, the other jar files in my projects are also deployed as application client stubs.

What is wrong with my glassfish or Netbeans. Someone please help me explain.

Regards
[Message sent by forum member 'okmich' (okmich)]