users@glassfish.java.net

Signle Sign On for 2 different applications on 2 different physical servers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 04:24:42 PDT

Hello all,

I have a requirement of setting up an architecture such as the following.

1 physical server with glassfish server, let's say subdomain1.x.com which runs 1 application, then another physical server with glassfish which should be mapped to subdomain2.x.com and runs another application. But these two servers are in the same intranet. The sign in related database is common to both the applications and the database server resides in the same intranet.

My requirement is, how can I allow the user to sign in from 1 application and when the user moves to the other application, still recognize the user as a signed in user?

Could you please help me out on this.

Thanks.
Ransika
[Message sent by forum member 'ransika_de_silva' (ransika_de_silva)]