users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Debug _at_EJB (javax.ejb.EJB) annotation in Web Application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 00:21:50 PDT

Hi,
My project is using Java EE 5.
As I said, I'm using NetBeans 6.5 - I've create a new Web Application using Java EE 5 inside GlashFish V2 server.

I have said something wrong here:
The class in which I'm trying to inject the EJB is a POJO which represent a resource of REST web service.
Just to let you know, inside the same POJO there are two variables one of type UriInfo and the other of type ResourceContext which are decorated with @Context annotation and they are injected with values inside the method invocation.

Thank you,
Ido.
[Message sent by forum member 'ido_ran' (ido_ran)]