users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ior-security-config help please

From: Adam Jenkins <adamjenkinstmpredirect_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:30:50 -0700 (PDT)

Argggh, desperate for help on this one if anyone has any ideas.  I'm trying to work around it by creating an ejb that is just for unsecured operations (called UnsecuredOperationsBean) and setting required=false on it.  But that's unravelling my entire application and turning the code into a mess so I don't want to continue down that route unless absolutely required.

This is the last thing stopping a system going into production that's been over a year in development, any help on how to configure ejbs to be accessed via corba that contain both secured and unsecured methods would be really really appreciated.

Thanks
Adam