users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Upgrade Question

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:00:02 -0700

You would have to grab the sun branded installer to attempt the in-place
upgrade.
"glassfish-installer-v2.1-b60e-linux.jar" does not support the in-place
upgrade.
Please download the sun-branded distribution from this link
http://java.sun.com/javaee/downloads/index.jsp.
Scroll to the end of the page to download 2.1.

HTH
-Sathyan