users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem sending JMS messages from stateless SB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 05:03:57 PDT

I am using the genericra.rar adapter for connecting to Tibco.

We are trying to use XA transactions and I believe we have everything configured correctly to support XA. The connection factory is XA and the bean methods are transacted.

MDBs and Session beans are TransactionManagementType.CONTAINER. Session beans are set to TransactionManagementType.MANDATORY at the class level. I would typically use REQUIRED but I switched to MANDATORY to try and guarantee that everything was happening in the same transaction. Behavior should be same as REQUIRED in our case.
[Message sent by forum member 'patrick_d' (patrick_d)]