users@glassfish.java.net

Adding custom values to the RequestHeader

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:53:25 PDT

I'm using GlassFish v2.1 and I've integrated LDAP for security. Everything works well but I need to add custom values from the LDAP server and pass them down into my application. (Things like country iso code, etc..)

Is there an easy way to extend the com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.ldap.LDAPRealm class to retrieve additional values from the LDAP server and place them into the RequestHeader so the application can retrieve them?
[Message sent by forum member 'cmathrusse' (cmathrusse)]