users@glassfish.java.net

Keeping directory content with remote deployment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:53:26 PDT

Hello

I've got a question regarding remote deployment with NetBeans IDE to Glassfish. In my Project directory i created a folder /resources/UploadedRunFiles which represents the directory for files uploaded by the users. After users having uploaded some files and me having redeployed the application (bc. of bugfixes), the directory UploadedRunFiles gets overwritten , which means that after the redeployment the folder is empty. How can i solve this problem?

Thanks in advance
Ivan
[Message sent by forum member 'ivaneggel' (ivaneggel)]