users@glassfish.java.net

Announcing FishCAT for Eclipse Bundle, a community acceptance testing program, please sign up and join us

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:45:27 -0700

Hi All,

Welcome to the GlassFish Community Acceptance Testing Program for the
GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse (FishCAT Program for Eclipse Bundle).
The main goal of this program is to involve community to do Beta testing
to enhance the quality of this integrated bundle. This bundle will
help grow
GlassFish community significantly and enable developers who are used to
working with Eclipse to employ GlassFish as their development and
deployment
application server.

We will start this program soon. Now we need your help. If you have
experience with Eclipse/GlassFish and want to contribute some time and
effort,
please fill out the application form below and send it to
glassfishquality_at_sun.com. Applications are being accepted until 3/20

Your feedback is important to us. Ready to contribute ? We look forward
to hearing from you ! Please stay tuned for where to get the build to test.

Thanks,
Judy/Davis
[1] GlassFish Community Acceptance Testing - FishCAT
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FishCAT>
[2] GlassFish Quality Community - GFQC
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/>

----- Application Form for FishCAT for Eclipse Program -----

This is an application form for volunteers from the community who are
willing to participate in GlassFish Community Acceptance
Testing for Eclipse Bundle program (FishCAT for Eclipse Bundle) and help
to test GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse. Please fill
out this application form and send it to glassfishquality_at_sun.com.
Thank you !

Please type all information.

Personal Data

First Name:
Last Name:
E-mail address:
java.net ID:
Country:

User Profile(Please check one)

Experience with Eclipse:
() Newcomer
() more than 3 months
() more than 1 year
() more than 4 years

Experience with GlassFish:

() Newcomer
() more than 3 months
() more than 1 year
() more than 4 years

Testing time plan to spend:
() less than 2 hours/week
() less than 4 hours/week
() less than 6 hours/week
() less than 8 hours/week
() more than 8 hours/week

Additional Comments if Any:

() I agree to publish my name on GlassFish community web site.