users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Creating a keystore and truststore for a web service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 03:32:21 PDT

I thought I sent this hours ago. woops!

Thanks, again...

I've added the server log. I was hoping this was going to be incredibly simple.

I've been fiddling around with the default stuff and it seems I have been going about this the wrong way. This seems to be all that is need for symmetric key authentication. Only problem is it still doesn't work, maybe I need to sign something somewhere. My keys do look a bit different to the default ones.

keytool -genkeypair -alias xws-security-server -keysize 1024 -keyalg RSA -keystore server.jks -storepass changeit -dname "CN=xws-security-server, OU=test, O=test, L=test, S=test, C=test"
keytool -exportcert -alias xws-security-server -keystore server.jks -file server.crt
keytool -importcert -alias xws-security-server -file server.crt -keystore client.jks
[Message sent by forum member 'waynetg' (waynetg)]