users@glassfish.java.net

CORBA exception when using FINEST as CORBA logger level

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 00:30:21 PDT

I have a POJO (encapsulated inside a EAR) which is deployed
on Glassfish and that POJO invokes a EJB on the same server
through a remote interface.

The code of the POJO:

TheInterface ti =
(TheInterface)ic.lookup("TheInterfaceJNDIName");
ti.callTheMethod();

This works fine but when I change the CORBA logger level on
glassfish to FINEST then I got the "IOP00100028: (BAD_PARAM)
Invalid component Id 1,398,079,614 in portable interceptor"
stacktrace all the time. (please see log.txt for the stacktrace)

This is just a little bit annoying but its good to get rid
of this problem.
[Message sent by forum member 'yhzs8' (yhzs8)]