users@glassfish.java.net

how can i create a xls file from JSP page

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:42:25 PST

Hello World!:

Im working in a web application using Flex and webservices keep in glassfish.
I need download to user pc a lot of information (dynamic) from my flex app.

As yet i create a html table from flex and pass it to JSP page as parameter.
This works very well: i can download .xls and see my data.

Here is JSP code:
<!--<%_at_page contentType="application/vnd.ms-excel"%>
<%response.setHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment;filename=\"Archivo.xls\"");%>
<%= request.getParameter("htmltable") %> -->

But i have a problem: i must download other information. I want to create other sheet inside the same file .xls
Each sheet must be to fill with a html table.

Then my question is: how can i create a .xls file with 2 sheet, where each sheet has a information obtained from a

parameter(htmltable)???

I hope that you may help me!!!
plssss
thanks in advance
[Message sent by forum member 'vaniacampos' (vaniacampos)]