users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Urgent: Issue with mapping domain name with ip address

From: Wim Verreycken <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:39:50 +0100

Hi Mohammed,

I don't really see how this message reached me, as I'm nowhere mentioned in
the recipients.

Anyhow, you are on the right track here.

The only thing you're doing wrong : you need to create an A-record on
Godaddy, not an MX one.

MX is for mail exchange (smtp - server). I you are running a mailserver as
well on @mywebpage.com and wish to receive email, you need both.

Hope to have helped,

Wim