users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish V2, I can't register a Local Domain

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:25:57 PDT

Hello.

I'm trying to register a Local Domain wich is already created, I think is that one that come by default (domain1). so in the wizard screen step 3 "Domain folder Location" I've tried several times to enter the folder locatation

C:\Program Files (x86)\glassfish-v2ur2\domains\domain1
C:\Program Files (x86)\glassfish-v2ur2\domains\

but I got these errors:
1.- Cannot find valid domain.xml file (when I use the first path)
2.- Cannot write to domain.xml file (when I use the second path)

has anybody knows why, and what is the rigth way to register it? or how can I solve this issue?

Also there isn't any Register Default Domain list available (take a look at attached file)

thanks
Regards
[Message sent by forum member 'samfu' (samfu)]