users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Remote JMS, glassfish cluster, cannot PING JMS nor create physical destinations from the GUI

From: Olivier Liechti <olivier.liechti_at_heig-vd.ch>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 05:30:40 -0700 (PDT)

I just understood something, and it looks it has solved my problems.
Previously, I used: 1) svcadm disable cluster-node followed by 2) svcadm
enable cluster-node to restart all instances in my cluster. For some reason,
this was not enough for the instances to fetch the latest configuration.

Instead of that, I tried to use the glassfish admin console to restart my
instances. In this case, the two instances do update their configuration. As
a result, my JMS setup now seems to work (I don't have the mq broker
automatically started on the instance nodes).